Please click here for more information on our COVID Updates.
Invisalign® for adults
At Dr. Paul J. Styrt & Associates, Specialists in Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, we are one of the top 100 Invisalign® providers in the world. That is why we offer our patients a free consultation, so you can find out how Invisalign could benefit you.
Here’s a bit more information about Invisalign so you can make an informed decision about this virtually invisible treatment option.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that uses a series of invisible, removable aligners to move your teeth into position. Because the aligners are virtually invisible, your treatment can happen without anyone noticing.
The aligners are custom-made to each individual with 3D computer imaging technology. This technology tracks the movement of your teeth, which means you can see what your teeth will look like before you’ve started treatment. The combination of technology and the customization of aligners make them extremely effective and comfortable to wear.
How does Invisalign® work?
Throughout treatment, you will wear between 18 and 30 sets of aligners. Each set is worn for about two weeks, and every six weeks you will come in to get your next batch of sets. Every set of aligners is shaped slightly differently so they build on the work of the previous set, moving your teeth little by little into their final position. Between appointments, you’ll be responsible for changing out your aligners as instructed.
Treatment time with Invisalign varies on the complexity of your needs, but typically lasts anywhere from 9 to 15 months.
Types of Invisalign®
At Dr. Paul J. Styrt, Specialists in Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, we use the following types of Invisalign:
- Invisalign Comprehensive
- Invisalign Lite
- Invisalign Express
- Invisalign First
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign has significant benefits for our patients. These include:
- Subtle treatment – the aligners are virtually invisible, so no one will be able to tell you’re wearing them.
- Removable – With removable aligners, you can eat and drink your favorite foods.
- Confidence – You can take the aligners out for important occasions such as a business meeting or a family wedding.
- Oral hygiene – Keeping your teeth clean is no problem with Invisalign®. Simply remove the aligners and you can brush and floss as normal.
- Comfortable – Because the aligners are custom-made for your teeth, they are more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
- Fewer appointments - No metal and wires mean less adjustments are needed, so fewer visits to see us. That’s convenience!