Please click here for more information.
An Important message from Dr. Paul J. Styrt and Associates regarding resuming patient care
As we plan and prepare to resume patient care we want our patients to be prepared as well. Please read below some changes that you can expect to see as you return to our office and know that the health and safety of our patients remains our top priority.
- A Covid screening will be incorporated at the time of scheduling and upon arrival to your appointment.
- You will be emailed two documents to sign and return via docusign- screening questionnaire as well as a consent form.
- We will be asking patients to call us when they arrive in our parking garage. Once you have arrived please call our office 858-458-1088 to assure we are ready to receive you
- We are asking that only the patient and responsible party come to appointments to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We please ask that you wear a face mask/covering upon entering the building for the health and safety of all patients in our primarily dental/medical building
Please note we are taking extra precautions as well as wearing all necessary PPE to assure we are in compliance with the current regulations.
As a team, we are committed to providing the safest care in the safest environment for all of our patients as well as our team and families.
Please let us know if you or a family member has travelled abroad in the last 3 weeks.