Oct 10, 2013
Our friends at the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) have put together a helpful list that outlines when you should call Drs. Paul Styrt and Harjot Chawla to schedule an initial consultation. Here are 12 warning signs indicating it’s time to check in with us:
1. Early or late loss of baby teeth
2. Teeth that meet in an abnormal way
3. Mouth breathing
4. Finger sucking or other oral habits
5. Crowding, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
6. Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude, or recede
7. Speech difficulty
8. Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
9. Protruding teeth
10. Difficulty of chewing or biting
11. Facial imbalance or asymmetry
12. Grinding or clenching of teeth
Do any of these warning signs fit you? If so, give us a call at our San Diego, CA office as soon as possible! Drs. Paul Styrt and Harjot Chawla and our staff know orthodontic emergencies are never convenient or timely. If you are a patient of record, we are committed to your oral health and are available to you.
The Thumb Sucking Habit May 24th, 2017
Dr Styrt and all his staff are the best! Always professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable. Dr Styrt takes the time to explain everything...
I have been very impressed with the entire office. You do a super job of making us feel you care. Thank you. We love to refer your office to our friends and family.
We are very pleased and just love to refer your office to other people. Your staff is very polite and nice. There are a lot of fun contests and games for the children to enjoy. Everyone at my daughter’s school always says what a beautiful smile she has. Thank you.
My children and I just love coming in for appointments. It is truly a great office. Thank you.